I'm hoping that this blog will be a place to share all sorts of information like articles, conference info, programs, minutes from meetings, calendars, and whatever we think is interesting/useful.
A short list of blogs that I think are worth checking out.
Library blogs:
Stephen's Lighthouse
Librarian Net
LibraryCog
LisNews
Peter Scott's Library Blog
Tech News:
Wired Blog
Boing Boing
SlashDot
If you're looking for a way to find blogs, check out Technorati

8 Comments:
Good Start, and we'll go from here. Be sure to let people know how to get in touch. If more than one person starts writing, how would it work? I think you might have to change the name though, it sounds kind of familiar
I thought I'd send email to the staff once I had your okay. Must admit that I'm not creative with names, any suggestions?
Each post and comment are identified by the writer's name (I'm using bibliophile as my nom de blog). I can add anyone to the list of those who can post. Anyone can make a comment.
OK, here I am. Thanks for the invite!
No brilliant ideas yet, I'll think about it though. We're off to a good start even if only the three of us use it.
Hello! Look at me I'm blogging, I'm blogging!
Okay, because I felt like a freak using a nom de blog, I've changed my username. Omg. I've given in to peer pressure!
The shame of it all *hangs head*
you mean I can change my name!!!!!
Yes! You can indeed change your name! From the Dashboard, click on Edit Profile and you can change your display name.
Post a Comment
<< Home