Thursday, April 20, 2006

Keeping Track of Blogs

OK, so a while back when managers were asked to watch blogs and listservs, Aaron Smith introduced me to Bloglines. I keep track of all the blogs I'm interested in there, I have 11 items I'm watching. The titles are listed and the number of new posts are listed so I only check some of them if there is activity. I've added our Library blog and the SQuaT blog so I can check one place and get all of my info at one time. It made my life a little easier so I thought I would share it. Lisa - UT

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, April 20, 2006, Blogger laura said...

I really like using RSS feeds. I'm using Google Reader to keep up with 38 blogs. Convenient to have everything in one place in an easy to skim format.

 
At 7:33 AM, April 21, 2006, Blogger Liz said...

Bloglines, you say? I gotta try that. Although where in the world I'll find time to read yet more blogs I'll never know...

Liz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home