Library stuff of interest to the staff of CCPL
posted by laura @ 2:39 PM 3 comments
Those are very cool - so would have gone with the Sexy Librarian!
The teens at Mi-Mi might really like these. Maybe a teen passive program?
If we do a program with these, I'd need to be sure about what they are made of. I think we'd need a MSDS sheet for them, which doesn't mean a program is out of the question, but we'd have to prepare carefully.Liz
Post a Comment
<< Home
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
3 Comments:
Those are very cool - so would have gone with the Sexy Librarian!
The teens at Mi-Mi might really like these. Maybe a teen passive program?
If we do a program with these, I'd need to be sure about what they are made of. I think we'd need a MSDS sheet for them, which doesn't mean a program is out of the question, but we'd have to prepare carefully.
Liz
Post a Comment
<< Home