Library stuff of interest to the staff of CCPL
posted by laura @ 2:18 PM 3 comments
This looks interesting. Since I'm so print based, I had to print it out to read it at leisure. (somehow it's hard to take a computer into the bathroom).
See, that will be the true test of portable technology, when you can fearlessly and easily take it into the bathroom with you.
You're right of course, but the print version worked just fine. It was a very good article...
Post a Comment
<< Home
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
3 Comments:
This looks interesting. Since I'm so print based, I had to print it out to read it at leisure. (somehow it's hard to take a computer into the bathroom).
See, that will be the true test of portable technology, when you can fearlessly and easily take it into the bathroom with you.
You're right of course, but the print version worked just fine. It was a very good article...
Post a Comment
<< Home