I had already been alternately amused and aggravated by this story. I quote below from the article: "The books in Gilbert's new library will be organized in about 50 sections, then subsections, from sports to cooking, gardening to mysteries. For example, a book on the Civil War would be in the history neighborhood and in the U.S. section."
What in the world do they imagine the Dewey Decimal System is? In their attempt to get rid of the the Dewey Decimal system, they've recreated the Dewey Decimal System!! AUGH!!
1 Comments:
I had already been alternately amused and aggravated by this story. I quote below from the article:
"The books in Gilbert's new library will be organized in about 50 sections, then subsections, from sports to cooking, gardening to mysteries. For example, a book on the Civil War would be in the history neighborhood and in the U.S. section."
What in the world do they imagine the Dewey Decimal System is? In their attempt to get rid of the the Dewey Decimal system, they've recreated the Dewey Decimal System!! AUGH!!
Liz
Post a Comment
<< Home