Zoho schedule
Has anyone else had trouble with the new Zoho schedule? Their website has locked up Internet Explorer on my PC the last five times I've tried to get into the CS worksheet. Just wondering if I'm the only one seeing this behavior. Thanks!

4 Comments:
I was able to get the schedule in, but it seemed really sluggish. I would enter something in a cell and then have to wait a few seconds for what I entered to appear. Other than that, it seemed to work ok for me. I double checked a second ago and my changes were still saved to the worksheet.
It is sluggish, and it can be difficult to work with depending on the time of day you log into it. Call Laura for tips, she's pretty knowledgeable about how it works. She can also go on line with you and work with it and you at the same time. Morning is better than afternoon and evening can be very good too. (So is 5:00 in the morning when you can't sleep.)
It's not perfect, but until we can find a better solution it will have to do.
L
I've also found that leaving the sheet open but not using it can make it freeze. I just close the tab and re-open the sheet; so far all of my info's been saved (I probably just totally jinxed that).
It is working ok for me, more or less, give or take, depending on the time of day.
Liz
Post a Comment
<< Home