Article: Library Program
Interesting program that a UK library is doing. Way to get single adults into the branches.
Library stuff of interest to the staff of CCPL
Interesting program that a UK library is doing. Way to get single adults into the branches.
5 Comments:
I wondered about this one myself. It would be a great deal of fun to offer, but with our luck we'd come up with some truely horrific matches. Maybe we'd better stick to book discussions in the traditional sense.
I wondered about this one myself. It would be a great deal of fun to offer, but with our luck we'd come up with some truely horrific matches. Maybe we'd better stick to book discussions in the traditional sense.
I think it might work with kids, not as dating. Maybe a speed Harry Potter(any popular book or bookbased movie) to find out what everyone likes. In the context of book to movie, think Da Vinci Code for adults.
I think it would be cool to do something similar with the DaVinci Code. Lisa and Angi, why don't the two of you get together? (With Sue's okay of course.)
I think we could do this....anyone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller.....
Seriously. Let's step out of the box.
Post a Comment
<< Home