Monday, March 13, 2006

Reference Survey Results

Once upon a time last fall we did a reference survey. Laura tells me that she's had a few questions about what's going to be done with the results of that survey. Currently, the results are in the hands of Liz's RQT group for consideration and discussion. It is their hope that these results can be gathered together along with the LibQual results and results of an upcoming survey of children's reference services. At that point all survey results would go into a discussion on changes to our reference services. If you would like to see the survey results, give Liz a call (at least until we get them posted to the blog.) If you'd like to weigh in with an opinion, please respond to this post and maybe we can get some discussion going.

Leslie

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, March 16, 2006, Blogger Liz said...

I meant to post something about this before I went to Columbus, but...

Leslie is correct. We did the adult reference survey last fall. Beginning April 1, we will be using LibQual, the online survey. Later today, I am meeting with Dr. Ahmed, a NKU professor, whose survey class is creating a children's survey for us to use in (I hope) May. When we have results from all three surveys, then we'll have fun looking at them.

Liz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home