Ha! I can top that... There's the story of the user that came into a branch I was working at and asked me if I thought it would be okay for her to wear a see through blouse on a job interview. She then proceeded to tell me about her thong underwear and mini-skirt. (I was to stunned to feel harrassed at the time.)
And of course, there's always my chair sniffing story, but that's one I'm not committing to print.
1 Comments:
Ha! I can top that...
There's the story of the user that came into a branch I was working at and asked me if I thought it would be okay for her to wear a see through blouse on a job interview. She then proceeded to tell me about her thong underwear and mini-skirt. (I was to stunned to feel harrassed at the time.)
And of course, there's always my chair sniffing story, but that's one I'm not committing to print.
Post a Comment
<< Home