3rd Prize
Hidey Ho Electronic Neighbors,
I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for handling disappointed kids when they come in to get their third prizes for Summer Reading.
We're down to 1 prize with 10 on the way. Also if anyone has an abundance of 3rd prizes they won't use, we'll take them.
Thanks,
Lisa
UT

5 Comments:
Lisa,
It isn't much but I will send you 15 bags from Owensville.
Natalie
Lisa, I will drop off 25 bags for you tomorrow morning from GO.
Hi Lisa,
We can send you a few if you still need them. We never got rid of the plastic bags (I sold them as "waterproof" backpacks when I did the rounds at school) so now we are able to offer them a choice. It seems to be a 50/50 split as to what the kids want, plus they like to be able to choose.
c
Thanks for your donations to our 3rd prize cause. We and the kids really appreciate it!
Tammy Craig ordered 300 more bags today. They should be here in 3-4 days. Please tell your kids that they are on their way, take their phone number and give them a ring when the bags arrive at your branch. Youth Services should have a memo that was sent to them last week about the bags.
Post a Comment
<< Home