TEL/TABOR Update
I've been doing more reading on the TEL Amendment, and it just keeps getting freakier and freakier. If you'd like to do more reading too, go to the website http://ohiosfuture.org they have a number of information pieces on the TEL/TABOR. You can also check out the Ohio Library Council's website at http://www.olc.org for a take on how it will impact public libraries. Jim Petro's website has a number of related articles and information check it out at http://jimpetro.com If you actually favor the amendment, or even if you'd like to think about the amendment supporters' side of the arguement; go to Ken Blackwell's website at http://www.kenblackwell.com and follow the links there until you find his blog and attached articles. He's sponsoring the admendment through the group Citizens for Tax Reform, and they have a website at http://cftr.org. Talk a look and let me know what you think. If you post questions to the blog, I'll try to post answers.

1 Comments:
Angi,
I did the same workshop a couple of years ago, Holly Caroll did a very good job. And she's right, it does have the potential to effect us all very directly. For example, I'm reconsidering whether or not I actually want to purchase property in Ohio if this amendment passes. We were going to go househunting, but we're not going now. Glad you're reading, if you find any good links or resources, please share them with the rest of us. Leslie
Post a Comment
<< Home