Sunday, April 09, 2006

LibQual update

213 respondants so far. Please keep encouraging people to take the survey. Almost everyone who's taken it so far has left comments which is unexpected but certainly interesting.

If you know anyone who would like to take the survey but is uncomfortable doing it online, let me know and I'll send you a hardcopy.

3 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, April 10, 2006, Blogger Joann Kiser said...

Laura, I'm sure that some of our less computer-savy patrons would love to complete a paper survey. Mi-Mi would be interested in having some. I assume that those answers would have to be entered manually. That could involve quite a bit of time. JmK

 
At 9:54 AM, April 10, 2006, Blogger Liz said...

It would be very helpful if customers were approached as they enter the library or while at the computers and invited to take the survey. As of this morning, two branches have had fewer than 10 people take the suvey and several branches have had fewer than 20. The success of this or any survey relies on the active participation of the staff. Please approach library users to invite and encourage them to take the survey.

Liz

 
At 11:06 AM, April 10, 2006, Blogger laura said...

Joann, I'll print and shuttle some copies for you today. Send the completed surveys back to me and I'll enter the information. It'll be a change of pace from looking at statistics =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home